- WowExp Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “WowExp” or “the Company”) is concerned about the privacy issues on the internet and we are committed to protect the privacy and confidentiality of the data we collect.
- WoWMeet is an immersive collaboration platform that brings teams together to learn, share, plan and create. We use the best immersive 3D graphics, virtual reality, and cloud computing technology to revolutionise the way people work together.
- We use personal data on GDPR and CCPA principles. When we process personal data we take your consent and/or as necessary to provide the service you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests.
- "Data" means a representation of information, knowledge, facts, concepts or instructions which are being prepared or have been prepared in a formalised manner, and is intended to be processed, is being processed or has been processed in a computer system or computer network, and may be in any form (including computer printouts magnetic or optical storage media, punched cards, punched tapes) or stored internally in the memory of the computer
- "Information" includes data, text, images, sound, voice, codes, computer programmes, software and databases or microfilm or computer generated microfiche.
- "Personal information" means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such a person.
- Sensitive personal data or information of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to;— (i) password; (ii) financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details ; (iii) physical, physiological and mental health condition; (iv) sexual orientation; (v) medical records and history; (vi) Biometric information; (vii) any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and (viii) any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
- “Customer”, “you”, “yours” etc. shall mean a free trial user or subscriber of Services provided by the Company.
- “Services” shall mean all services rendered by the Company to the Customer, including, but not limited to services located at www.wowmeet.in and our VR application, IT tools or software programs developed by the Company, hosting of data, support and helpdesk services etc.
Collections and Transfer of Data
- WowExp only collects data with consent of the data principal in writing through email or consent form.
- WowExp does not collect sensitive personal data or information unless — (a) the information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the WowExp or any person on its behalf; and (b) the collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
- While collecting information directly from the person concerned, WowExp take such steps as are, in the circumstances, reasonable to ensure that the person concerned is having the knowledge of
- the fact that the information is being collected;
- the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information; and
- the name and address of —
- the agency that is collecting the information; and
- the agency that will retain the information.
Types of Data
- The following data collected and processed by us is necessary for our legitimate business interest whilst fulfilling our contractual obligations towards our customer and other organisations and you and for the compliance with our legal obligations.
- When User registers to the Service, we may collect the following information:
- first and last name
- email address
- phone number
- position in the company
We use this data only to:
- Giving response to your inquiries
- To provide our services
- To use for product development
- To protect our website and servers,
- Under any obligation under the law.
3. Analytics Data
The logging systems used by our Service automatically log certain Analytics Data when you visit our Service. Although we do not normally use Analytics Data to identify you as an individual, you can sometimes be recognised from it, either alone or when combined or linked with User Data. In such situations, Analytics Data can also be considered personal data under applicable laws and we will treat such data as personal data.
We may automatically collect the following Analytics Data when you visit or interact with our Service: We collect the following information relating to the technical device you use when using the Service:
- device and device identification number, device IMEI
- IP address
- browser type and version
- operating system
- name of your Internet service providers
- advertising identifier of your device
- Usage Information. We collect information on your use of the Service, such as:
- time spent on the Service
- interaction with the Service
- the time and date of your visits to the Service
- the searches you made on the Service
4. Voice Data
When using the VR App, your voice data is transferred and processed through our secure servers with a secure connection for the purposes of voice communication with other users. Voice communication may be disabled in the app. In some cases, voice data may be recorded if requested by the user and will be explicitly indicated by the app. Voice recordings are only stored securely in our databases and are only available to the user.
5. VR/AR Tracking Data
To use the VR app positional data is required to position and pose your avatar in the virtual space. Tracking data is only transferred and processed through our secure servers with a secure connection. The data may be recorded when requested by you similarly to your voice data. Positional and voice data may be stored and processed together in some cases.
We use various technologies to collect and store Analytics Data and other information when the Users visit our website, including cookies, pixel tags and web beacons.
We may share or disclose your personal information:
- where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Within a company or with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions only on the need to know basis.
- With third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. WowExp only transfers data when need arises for reasonable business interest only to data processors, service providers, intermediaries, data centres that are GDPR, CCPA compliant or follows standard security measures as per the laws of respective jurisdiction (eg entities registered in Hong Kong or Singapore governed by Personal Data Privacy ordinance 1995 and Personal Data Protection Act 2012 respectively) or within India with entities having the international Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology - Security Techniques as prescribed under the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
- We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary and have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. Indian law (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Code 2021) requires the intermediaries to retain the user data (Generally the Basic Subscriber Information (BSI)) without vitiating the evidence in any manner, preserve such information and associated records for one hundred and eighty days for investigation purposes, or for such longer period as may be required by the court or by Government agencies who are lawfully authorised;
On the basis of globally accepted rights of the Data Principal, you have access to the following rights:
- Right to access
We give you the possibility to view certain User Data through your user account on the Service or request a copy of your personal data.
- Right to rectification
You can correct or update some of your User Data through your user account on the Service.
- Right to deletion
You may also ask us to delete your personal data from our systems. We will comply with such a request unless we have a legitimate ground to not delete the data.
- Right to object
You may have the right to object to certain use of your personal data if such data are processed for other purposes. If you object to the further processing of your personal data, this may lead to fewer possibilities to use our product and service.
- Right to restriction of processing
You may request us to restrict processing of personal data.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us yourself in a structured and commonly used format and to independently transmit those data to a third party.
Security of your Data
We use encryption of data which means that all data transmitted between your device and our servers is unreadable to outsiders. To access your account, you need your personal username and password and must go through our authentication process. All data is transmitted using secure protocols, such as HTTPS and WSS. We do not knowingly allow any unencrypted data to be exposed. All data is encrypted at rest at an underlying level. Extra sensitive information, such as login credentials have additional encryption at the application level. Very little data is stored on the user’s physical device, and only include low-risk information such as parameters used to display the user’s avatar. We host all data on up-to-date Google cluster servers that are protected against unauthorized access by a firewall. We have internal rules on information security and annual training sessions for all employees about best practices to secure themselves and the Company’s Personal Data. Our internal rules on information security contain instructions and measures to protect Personal Data from being destroyed, lost or modified, from unauthorized disclosure, and against unauthorized access or knowledge of them. We will ensure that collected Personal Data are treated with care and protected according to applicable safety standards. We have strict security procedures for collecting, storing and transferring Personal Data to prevent unauthorized access.
We reserve the right to update this privacy statement at any time. Therefore, we recommend that you revisit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about processing your personal information.
If you have any further questions or comments about us or this Policy, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org